- Books: Paperbacks and Hardbacks
- Publications: Magazines, News letters, Broadsheets, Brochures and Literature
- Reports: Annual Reports, Data Surveys and Reports, Staff Handbooks and Yearbooks
- Digital: Mobi, ePub 3.o and PDF
We offer a full publishing service which includes researching and developing content, editorial, design, print, distribution, marketing and sales.
We provide outline specifications and quotations for projects and detailed costed proposals once we have a clear understanding of the project. You will have access to all the services relevant to your particular project, with a clear path mapped out through the publishing process.
- project management
- marketing opportunities
- book concept, editorial, design,
- format and reader profile
- project planning and costing
- publication plan
- publishing contracts
- author royalties and fees
There are a number of stages involved in producing a book and publications. Graffeg will manage the production process from beginning to end. Graffeg work with a team of professionals to research, develop and refine content for books and digital applications.
- content research and planning
- authors, editors and photographers
- illustrators and digital developers
- picture research, rights and commissioning
- copy editing and proof reading
- design, page planning, proof reading
- print production, binding and delivery
Timetables in publishing are very important if a book is to be marketed and sold successfully. Graffeg has considerable experience in meeting deadlines and our good relationships with printers, distributors and retailers mean that we can often manage schedules in a way that individual organisations find difficult. Graffeg offer a full digital production service for creating bespoke eBooks and apps for use on tablets, readers and smartphones. This service can also be used to convert existing print content into digital formats for apps and eBook distribution.
- paperbacks and hardbacks
- formats and series
- design and production
- page layouts and templates
- eBooks and apps production
- technical support
- production timetables
Graffeg uses every available means to market books, both before and after publication. Strategies include: Coverage in local, national and international media, including feature coverage, book reviews and competitions. Regular
communication with the book-trade, including coverage in trade publications, advertising, and distributor’s listings.
Direct contact with book trade buyers, from the smallest bookshop to the largest high street chain. Direct
marketing through Graffeg’s own mailing list and social media campaigns, including; Twitter, LinkedIn and
In addition, Graffeg work with specialist book publicists to promote publications to specialist media wherever
appropriate. Graffeg has a sales team working on its behalf covering the whole of the UK and Europe, as well as every English speaking country worldwide. This ensures full sales coverage across all trade outlets, tourist information centres, arts venues and other retailers. Graffeg books are also available on the Graffeg shop: www.graffeg.com, via direct marketing, book wholesalers, and through all major online retailers.
- forward planning
- diary markers and promotions
- book publicists
- online and social media marketing
- pre-publication orders
Distribution is the key to successful sales in publishing. We distribute throughout the English speaking world through our book wholesaler covering the UK, Ireland, Europe and the rest of the world. We plan active promotions of titles through wholesalers channels to retail market; magazines, newsletters, websites and specialist retail trade subject reviews, such as travel and food.
We are in contact with major retailers on a seasonal basis, promoting titles to specialist buyers. We are at the major book fairs in the UK and Europe. Online we supply key retailer accounts such as Amazon and the Book Depository. We have a very effective online sales website www.graffeg.com and we have our books on many other specialist websites. Graffeg offer a book storage and despatch service and order
- contacts with all the major high street retailers
- accounts with leading distributors in Wales and United Kingdom
- distribution agreements for North America; USA and Canada
- warehousing and fulfilment for Wales and United Kingdom
- sales accounts with all the major online booksellers
- freephone sales line
- 24/7 ordering facility
- invoicing and credit control