Inspired by all of the wonderful photos of your Gaspard the Fox books arriving, we are launching an exciting photo-competition to win one of James Mayhew’s preliminary illustrations for the book, signed by both Zeb and James, with a paw-print from Gaspard!
The theme: ‘A fun photo, reading Gaspard the Fox‘
The winners will be announced on the official day of publication, 17 May (when the book goes on sale in shops) but you can get a copy in advance, with a free bookmark – click here.
- Post a photo of you reading the book to Twitter or Instagram. You could be in fancy dress or in an interesting location (or both!)
- Use the hashtag #GaspardPhotoCompetition
- Make sure you tag @GaspardTheFox in your photo and description or we may not see it
- The deadline for entries is midnight on Wednesday 16 May. No entry will be considered after this time
- There will be three prize-winners, announced on 17 May.
Click here for full terms & conditions.