As a diary:
- Linen effect hardback cover, which features a stunning detail image of Tudor roses and flowers embroidered on a chasuble from the collections of the Victoria and Albert Museum, London.
- Any year, six-days-to-view diary.
- Year planner.
- Notes section and dedicated space for recording birthdays, anniversaries and other important family occasions.
As a historical record of the Tudor period:
- Tudor Saints and Feast days for every month of the year.
- Key births, deaths and events from the Tudor period – one for every day of the year.
- Biographical information on over 150 key historical figures from the Tudor period.
- Month by month account of important social and political events.
‘…what the Tudor Times have produced here is a masterpiece, a unique but incredibly useful planner that will help any Tudor enthusiast navigate through the quagmire that is their day-to-day lives. An absolute must on the wish-list of any organised 16th century aficionado, and one I will personally be putting to very good use hereon in.’ Nathen Amin, Henry Tudor Society