Wily, cunning and much debated, when it comes to foxes, we are a nation divided. The question of charming animal or dangerous pest has raged for centuries, and continues to this day. The Fox Book is a must-have for all fox lovers, offering a unique insight into this most divisive of creatures, from its place in British countryside and cities, to its vibrant history in myth, art and legend throughout the world.
Produced with the support of The Fox Project.
By Jane Russ.
– The life cycle of the fox
– The urban fox and the rural fox
– Sport or pest control
– The fox worldwide
– Myths and legends
– Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho
– A short story by Jackie Morris
– The fox in art and literature