|Dimensions||12.5 × 20 cm|
WINNER: Gourmand World Cook Book Awards – best in Wales
“This is a book written for oyster lovers by an oyster lover and will prove to be a handy memory-jogger when that craving for a dozen number twos sweeps over you.” – Charles Campion
The definitive oyster guide to London’s seafood bars, restaurants, retailers and markets. Written in association with the Shellfish Association of Great Britain, this book is ideal for seafood connoisseurs or those who wish to try something new.
• Foreword by Charles Campion
• Over 150 reviews of London’s top oyster establishments
• Listings include location, contact details, sample dishes, prices and types of oysters served
• A ‘spotters guide’ to UK oyster types
• Useful indices on London retailers, UK suppliers, UK and Irish oyster festivals
• Recipes and serving suggestions
• Charles Campion’s days out from London
• Handy ribbon marker with bookmark
London Oyster Guide is also available on Kindle. Buy on Amazon >
Graffeg publishes illustrated books on subjects as diverse as; food, arts, culture, architecture, gardens, landscapes, photography, sport and lifestyle. Graffeg also publish a range of gift stationery, notecards, calendars, prints and posters. Graffeg has offices in Cardiff and Llanelli.